Non-specific stomach complaints, What are they?
- caused by an ulcer in the stomach or duodenum
- caused by reflux of stomach acid in the esophagus
- non-specific stomach upset
In case of pain or discomfort in the upper abdomen, we speak of stomach complaints. We speak of non-specific stomach complaints if the symptoms do not directly indicate reflux complaints, which can be recognized in particular by heartburn or acid burping.
Symptoms stomach upset
- feeling full or bloated
- fast saturation (quickly ‘full’)
- pain (nagging, stabbing or burning)