How can homeopathy help disease? Homeopathy is a drug system that is fundamentally different from conventional. Symptomatic therapy focuses on suppressing symptoms, while homeopathy first seeks to correct the underlying imbalance that causes symptoms. Homeopathy does this by strengthening the body’s own defenses, allowing the body to heal itself.
Lets see article outcomes:
- What is homeopathy? Homeopathy meaning
- History of homeopathy
- Development of homeopathy
- How can homeopathy help with Traditional Western Medical?
- How can homeopathy help Scientists?
- Advantages of homeopathy
- How can homeopathy help to cure disease?
- How can homeopathy help acne?
- How can homeopathy help with abdominal pain?
- How can homeopathy help allergies?
- How can homeopathy help headaches?
- How can homeopathy help improve immunity?
- How can homeopathy help Cough in toddlers?
- How can homeopathy help the liver?
- How can homeopathy help fever?
- How can homeopathy help anxiety?
- How can homeopathy help dental problems?
- How can homeopathy help Restless Legs Syndrome?
- How can homeopathy help Anger and irritability?
- How can homeopathy help Exhaustion?
- How can homeopathy help Insomnia?
- How can homeopathy help Digestive problems?
- How can homeopathy help Grief and disappointment
What is homeopathy? Homeopathy meaning
Homeopathy is a drug system that is fundamentally different from conventional (symptomatic therapy). Symptomatic therapy focuses on suppressing symptoms, while homeopathy first seeks to correct the underlying imbalance that causes symptoms. Homeopathy does this by strengthening the body’s own defenses, allowing the body to heal itself.
It is a pity that the prefix of the word homeopathy has a “home” because homeopathy gives the impression that it is synonymous with home remedies, food supplements, vitamins, and herbs. In fact, homeopathy is not included in any of these methods. So, let’s see how can homeopathy help in history.
History of homeopathy
The theoretical basis of homeopathy is “the same preparation for the treatment of similar diseases”, which means that in order to treat a certain disease, it is necessary to use a drug that can produce the same symptoms in healthy people. For example, the toxic plant belladonna (also known as scopole) can cause a pulsating headache, high fever, and facial flushing. Therefore, the homeopathic medicine Belladonna is used to treat patients with fever and a sudden throbbing headache. Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann in the 18th century. He found that he could develop fever similar to malaria after taking a small amount of cinchona bark used to treat malaria when he was in good health. Hahnemann was extremely disgusted with the treatments used at the time (such as the use of poisons such as arsenic and mercury and very painful but unproven procedures such as bloodletting and catharsis). He continues to experiment with other substances on himself and his healthy friends, recording the types of symptoms they cause, so he believes they can also cure these symptoms. let’s see more about how can homeopathy help diseases in the past.
Development of homeopathy
Next, Hahnemann invented a method of using these substances to make very diluted formulations. First, soak a certain substance in alcohol for several weeks, filter the soaking liquid to obtain the “mother tincture” of the substance. Then, he uses some mother tinctures through repeated dilution with water and strong shaking (shaking) to obtain the final medicine. Until now, the same basic procedures are still used to make homeopathic medicines.
The final medicines often do not even contain a molecule of the original substance. Orthodox science believes that this will cause the medicine to lose its activity. However, homeopathic physicians claim that using this method to dilute and shake the medicine can actually make it more effective. It seems that vigorous shaking can transfer energy into the water and leave a memory of the original substance. Homeopathic physicians call this strengthening. Depending on the number of times they are diluted, these medicines can gain different potential energy. The common potential energy levels (in order of increasing number of dilutions) are 6c, 12c, 30c, and 200c. The less the number of dilutions of the medicament (called low potential energy), the smaller the efficacy and the shorter the duration of action. In addition to tinctures, there are also sugar-based tablets, pills, granules, and powders for oral homeopathic medicines. Some can also be made into creams or ointments and applied directly to the skin.
Homeopathy is an independent and good medical system that is different from traditional Western medicine. It can cure diseases safely, quickly, effectively, and permanently. As early as 400 BC, Hippocrates, the father of medicine, mentioned it, and in 1790, the German doctor Hanimann excavated it from ancient publications. After nearly 60 years of research, the research team led by Dr. Hahnemann gradually perfected the theory. By 1832, when Europe was hit by a pandemic of cholera and traditional Western medicine was at a loss, the superior efficacy of homeopathic medicine was first shown to the world.
How can homeopathy help with Traditional Western Medical?
In 1993, the U.S. Public Health Panel revealed that the average number of patients who die from medical malpractice in the United States is 80,000 people each year; 1/3 of deaths worldwide are not caused by the disease itself, but by irrational drug use.
Due to the drug resistance of western medicine and people’s knowledge and experience of drug side effects and adverse reactions, combined with the inability to treat traditional Western medicines, especially the embarrassment of treating many chronic diseases, such as bacterial viral infections: hepatitis B, SARS, AIDS Modern epidemic diseases: hypertension, heart disease, cerebral thrombosis, neurological diseases, diabetes, tumors, etc., even if the diagnosis is clear, it is difficult to cure, and there are some intractable diseases that cannot be started. The effective and side-effect-free overall medical system of “homeopathy” has been developed in comparison. It can produce good effects on diseases that cannot be solved by traditional western medicine. Therefore, it was squeezed out by the traditional western medicine society more than 100 years ago, but in the 1960s In the initial stage, it was successively accepted, adopted, and promoted by visionary medical professionals.
How can homeopathy help Scientists?
Seven recipes of homeopathy have entered China
Dr. Frank, a well-known homeopathic expert in the United States, is a member of HPCES, the American Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia Congress, and a major member of the American Homeopathic Medicine Association, the National Homeopathy Center of the United States, and the International Homeopathy Foundation. In 1898, he obtained the advanced certificate of homeopathic medicine manufacturing procedure training and was responsible for the development and formulation of homeopathic medicine and other non-traditional medicine clinical procedures. After more than 20 years of scientific research and exploration, in 2001, the latest compound formula homeopathic nutrient solution LIFE-HGH developed by Dr. Frank passed the dual certification of US FDA and GMP, and officially entered China in early 2002.
The compound formula mainly focuses on improving the human immune system, neuroendocrine system, circulation, and respiratory system, and inducing self-repair of damaged genes by enhancing the body’s self-healing function, thereby promoting the improvement of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, diabetes, tumors, and other stubborn diseases to varying degrees And rehabilitation, while improving sleep, improving physical strength, enhancing sexual function, improving digestion and excretion functions and other positive anti-aging effects.
Among the taking people, many people with severe insomnia regained sweet sleep. Patients with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases got rid of the torture of palpitations, chest tightness, dizziness, angina, etc.; patients with hemiplegia, hemiplegia, and numb limbs gradually recovered their consciousness and behavior; Tumor patients have shrunk tumors, improved their physique, and improved their quality of life; patients with hydrocephalus got rid of the fate of vegetative people; patients with hypertension bid farewell to antihypertensive drugs, and women who were tortured by menopause regained a better life.
Advantages of homeopathy
1. The composition of the medicine includes plants, animals, microorganisms, minerals, etc., involving human medicine, veterinary medicine (for cats, dogs, horses, and cattle, etc.), and agricultural crops. But it is a new investment hotspot and development field for my country’s biological products, Chinese medicine factories, veterinary medicine factories, and general pharmaceutical factories, which have great commercial and employment opportunities.
2. Saving raw materials for medicines, for example, 1 gram of trace elements can provide medicine for patients. One gram of plant can provide medicine for tens of thousands to tens of millions. Moreover, the one-time use of the medicine has a long action period and does not need to be used frequently; it is especially suitable for my country’s lack of Chinese herbal medicine resources and is convenient for mass production.
3. Because the drug content is extremely low (even the content of medicinal ingredients cannot be detected in the laboratory!), it is safe and without any side effects! Especially suitable for women and children. Meet the basic and highest requirements for drug safety and effectiveness. The low cost of medicines can fulfill the common people’s wish to treat diseases with less money. (At present, half of the urban population in China dare not go to the hospital to see a doctor! They also look down on the disease!)
4. Homeopathic products belong to the category of food, and the approval is simple and easy. It is a “over-the-counter medicine” (you can buy it at general health food stores without a prescription!). There are already standardized homeopathy (human and animal) pharmacopoeias in Europe and the United States. Therefore, the production methods and processes have clear regulations and requirements, and the products are easy to enter the international market for approval, facilitate global promotion, and occupy the international market share.
5. Homeopathy is a complete medical system that requires systematic theoretical study, and requires the establishment of formal homeopathic universities, medical schools, research institutes, and formal homeopathic hospitals and network clinics; cultivate and bring up a large number of homeopathic professional research and production And practical talents. It is a great supplement and development opportunity for my country’s existing medical education and clinical medicine.
6. The whole production process and technology of homeopathy has no pollution and no impact on the ecological environment. The production method is simple and easy to master; the investment is small and the output is large; it is a new type of biomedical science project that can be successfully introduced and quickly popularized.
7. The diagnosis and prescription of homeopathy is carried out by the application of successful computer software. The use of broadband technology to achieve rapid and remote diagnosis of diseases and sales of products around the world will inevitably have an impact on my country’s old medical system and diagnosis of diseases and treatment practices. Medical development is a revolution and innovation.
8. Homeopathy is Western traditional medicine. It has systematic principles, standardized production techniques, and a large number of successful clinical practices, which can provide us with valuable lessons and references. After it “collides” with my country’s traditional Chinese medicine theory, it will definitely produce brand-new theories and practices that are different from traditional Chinese and Western medicine. Will definitely make a greater contribution to human health.
Those are the common advantages of homeopathy and in this article, we will discuss deeply How can homeopathy help to cure various diseases.
How can homeopathy help to cure disease
As we all know, the human body has a natural self-healing function, and immunity is the proof. By stimulating the self-healing system, it strengthens the self-repair ability of damaged cell genes, restores the balance of the disordered endocrine system, nervous system, and immune system, so as to fundamentally cure the disease. Homeopathy, which is favored by the British royal family and highly educated people in developed countries such as Europe and the United States, is the best medical treatment in the 21st century by enhancing the body’s self-healing ability to achieve rapid, safe, effective and permanent cure of diseases.
Examples of how can homeopathy help to cure disease
Researchers at the National Institute of Technology of Mexico use traditional western homeopathic medicine to make edible weight loss jelly, which has a certain effect on reducing human body weight.
Researchers at the Homeopathic Medical College affiliated with this college use lime calcium, graphite, and fucus to prepare homeopathic medicines, and add the ordinary jelly powder to make slimming jelly for obese patients. Researchers say that according to homeopathic pharmacology, lime calcium can promote fat tissue to accelerate exercise, graphite can help consume excess sugar in the body, and Fucus can help eliminate excess fat.
According to reports, this method of making weight loss jelly is extremely simple. Pour a small bag of jelly powder into one liter of water, and add homeopathic medicine when the water temperature reaches 35 to 40 degrees Celsius, but the water temperature must be strictly controlled because it is related to the decomposition and melting of the medicine and the weight loss effect.
Preliminary test results showed that most of the 70 obese patients lost weight after eating this slimming jelly. The most successful example is that someone lost 12 kg in half a year.
Homeopathy is also known as the same kind of remedy, which is the so-called “fighting with poison”. This therapy has been gradually adopted by the medical community since the 1960s.
How can homeopathy help acne?
Acne affects a large part of the young population and becomes both a painful and, above all, a cosmetic problem. Homeopathy and other natural medicine procedures are a safe variant of conventional treatment.
Acne is an inflammatory disease of the skin, more specifically the cutaneous sebaceous glands. It most often affects the face, décolleté, shoulders, or back, but in essence, it can appear anywhere where there are sebaceous glands. The disease is manifested by red, painful pimples. It also causes unpleasant feelings, problems with self-acceptance, and lowers self-confidence. Acne is most often encountered at a young age, 80% of patients are young people between the ages of 12 and 25, but in some individuals, it also occurs in adulthood.
From a dermatological point of view, acne takes many forms. The symptoms in the first phase include oily skin, or black or white dots (comedones), which are clogged pores of the sebaceous glands. Comedones can easily become inflamed, creating reddish pimples on which purulent tips can ripen. Purulence is very painful, in addition, this type of acne can leave cosmetically problematic scars after healing. There are other forms of acne that are complicated and require professional care.
Causes of acne
There are several different causes of acne:
- Genetics – in the case of acne in parents, it is 80% likely that the child will also suffer from this problem.
- Hormonal imbalance – the body is dominated by androgen levels, which increase the number of sebaceous glands and the amount of sebum they produce. They also increase keratin production. In girls, acne is often associated with an irregular menstrual cycle, but androgens also play a role here.
- Emotional stress or lack of sleep – both again lead to an imbalance of hormones that increase sebum production.
- Poor nutrition – especially harmful diets with a high proportion of simple sugars, fats and a lack of vitamins and trace elements, the hidden cause can be food allergies, most often milk.
- Cosmetics, especially oily or some medications (most often corticoids), can also cause acne.
Homeopathy for acne
The most commonly used homeopathic remedies for relieving the symptoms of acne are:
- Antimonium crudum 9 C – it is a product for acne affecting the face, which is aggravated by overeating, but also by heat and washing with cold water.
- Calcarea sulfurica 15 C – works on festering acne that does not hurt. The pimples ripen slowly and yellow pus flows out of them for a long time. It is suitable for people who also have a tendency to purge their nose and sinuses. The product is only available on prescription.
- Hepar sulfur 15 C – helps with a very painful and inflamed rash. The pimples ache to the point as if a needle had been inserted. Pus can smell unpleasant or be mixed with blood. Patients are often very cold.
- Kalium bromatum 15 C – a product for adolescents who suffer from acne on the face, shoulders and chest. The pimples are large, hardened, blue-red in color and itchy, but they can also fester. This acne often leaves nasty scars. The homeopathic medicine suits people who are generally anxious, restless, who have to constantly move their fingers. Girls typically have a marked worsening around menses.
- Natrum muriaticum 15 C – homeopathic remedy is suitable for adolescent girls in whom acne affects the face or hairline. The skin is oily and shiny. For these girls, sowing pimples is a significant mental and aesthetic problem that causes depression and leads to self-closure.
- Sulfur 30 C – a preparation for acne, which occurs in hot-blooded individuals who have oily skin. It is accompanied by itching rather than pain and is exacerbated by heat and washing. This preparation is administered once every 14 days in a dose of 5 granules.
- Silicea 15 C – suitable for acne, which only pus slowly, heals for a long time and easily leaves scars. Patients are often thin, prone to respiratory infections, and their sweat stinks.
- Nux vomica 15 C – a product for acne, which is associated with dietary errors and constipation. It affects dominant and irritable people.
- Pulsatilla 15 C – a preparation for skin problems in adolescent girls with irregular menstruation. The condition worsens due to the consumption of fatty foods. It is also an effective homeopathic remedy for acne in pregnant women.
- Thuya occidentalis 15 C – helps with acne, which appears on oily and shiny skin with a high tendency to sweat. These individuals also often experience warts or mollusks. The product is a suitable supplement for people who have been using chemical drugs or contraception for a long time. Dosage is 5 granules once a week.
In addition to the drugs Sulfur and Thuya, we administer the other homeopathies mentioned above 1-2 times a day in a dose of 5 granules. When the symptoms improve, we gradually stop.
Dietary supplements suitable for acne
Dietary supplements that can improve acne include:
- Zinc – has an anti-inflammatory effect, according to studies it has a comparable effect to antibiotics, in the acute phase 50 micrograms are recommended up to twice a day, then 50 micrograms can be used once a day for a long time.
- Vitamin B 6 – is beneficial especially in premenstrual acne, 50 mg per day is recommended.
- Vitamin A – suitable dosage is up to 300 thousand units per day.
- Milk thistle or dandelion products are recommended for liver detoxification, they exist in the form of tea or as an extract, in addition to detoxifying effects, they also improve intestinal function.
- Vitamin E – is an antioxidant that has an anti-inflammatory effect, 400 IU per day is recommended.
- Selenium – This trace element has anti-inflammatory effects, the appropriate dose is 200 micrograms once a day.
How can homeopathy help with abdominal pain?
Childhood or infantile colic, sometimes called three-month colic, occurs in otherwise healthy children most often between the 3rd week and the 3rd month of life. Sometimes these problems persist until about 6 months of age when they usually gradually disappear on their own. By definition, this is a condition where a child screams for more than 3 hours a day at least 3 days a week and the problem lasts for more than 3 weeks at a time. Colic affects up to 28% of all children and, without adequate access, can have far-reaching consequences, as it can disrupt a parents’ healthy relationship with the child. In addition, chronic pain at an early age can have an impact on tantrums, behavioral disorders, and learning disabilities at a later age.
A child with colic has a typical appearance when he cries, is red in the face, raises his head, and pulls his legs to his belly. The condition is accompanied by a refusal to drink and insomnia. The escape of gases brings only temporary relief.
There can be several reasons for abdominal pain condition:
- immaturity of the digestive and nervous system,
- poor breastfeeding technique with a large amount of swallowed air,
- cow’s milk protein allergy,
- transient lactose intolerance,
- excessively painful contractions of the intestine,
- maternal smoking, increasing the production of hormones that stimulate bowel function,
- unfavorable composition of intestinal microflora,
- insufficient relationship of the mother (or parents) to the child,
- esophageal reflux disease.
Infant infections are diagnosed by excluding more serious causes. Examination by a doctor is necessary especially if allergy to cow’s milk protein is suspected. It is also necessary to visit him as soon as possible in situations where the child cries differently than usual or for an unusually long time, does not gain weight, or when vomiting, diarrhea or constipation persist for a long time.
The basis of caring for a child with colic are regime measures, which consist of:
- the need to rule out other causes of crying – hunger, excessive room temperature, wet diapers, etc.,
- explaining and ensuring proper breastfeeding techniques that do not lead to air swallowing,
- proper techniques for preparing artificial milk,
- weaning after breastfeeding or feeding the baby,
- not overfeeding the child,
- omission of certain foods, especially chestnut vegetables, onions, spices, caffeine and alcohol, in the diet of the nursing mother,
- instructing parents that this is a transitional situation and that improvements will come,
- occasional allowance of at least a short (for one night) “leave” to regenerate the physical and mental strength of parents of children with intense difficulties.
Homeopathic treatment for abdominal pain
For the youngest children, it is necessary to administer homeopathic medicines in an appropriate form, by dissolving 10 granules of the respective medicament in about 50 ml of baby water and giving the child one teaspoon (ideally plastic) at 15-minute intervals until the symptoms improve.
Belladonna 9C – a cure for severe painful colic, in which the child bends into a ball or bends backwards. Colic is accompanied by a red, hot and sweaty face, and an elevated temperature may occur, during which the baby has cold hands and feet. These children have an irritated nervous system, which upsets them or even arouses a slight sound.
Colocynthis 9C – a cure for sharp colic, when the baby intensely pulls the legs to the belly, crouches in a ball and is angry. The pain temporarily relieves the escape of gases. It is improved especially by firmly compressing the abdomen, preferably when the child is lying on it. A warm compress on the belly will also bring improvement. Typically, the baby may have yellow watery and sour-smelling stools.
Chamomilla 9C – a suitable medicine for a child who is very irritated, annoyed, during colic he has one face red and the other pale and has clenched jaws. The baby calms down only for a short time during behavior and constant rocking. The escape of gases does not relieve much and the warm compresses on the abdomen make the pain and crying worse. The baby may have green smelly stools.
Nux vomica 9C – will help nervous and angry children who suffer more from constipation and rhinitis with a stuffy nose. Colic often causes overfeeding and the child bends backward. The problem is exacerbated by any chemical given to the baby or mother if she is breast-feeding.
Lycopodium 9C – a medicine for babies who drink little and with a small amount of milk they swell. The abdomen is upset, stiff, and any pressure (such as a more contracted diaper) will make the problem worse. In these children, gases escape intensively. Another characteristic feature for choosing this drug is that children cry the most between 4 pm and 8 pm.
Magnesia phosphorica 9C – the product will help for cramping pain with the amount of gas retained and significant belching, the pain comes suddenly and calms down relatively quickly. It is improved especially by a gentle massage of the belly.
Magnesia muriatica 9C – the main remedy for colic in milk intolerance and a remedy suitable for children who do not digest breast and artificial milk. The colic is accompanied by strong distension of the abdomen and rather constipation with a rigid “bay” stool, which the child tries very hard to push out. This medicine is only available with a prescription.
How can homeopathy help allergies?
An allergic reaction is an abnormal immune response to otherwise harmless substances. In the first phase, after the cells of the immune system come into contact with the allergen, so-called sensitization occurs. Immunity begins to produce antibodies against the irritating allergen. In the second stage, when the defense system encounters the already known allergen again, histamine and other substances are flushed into the circulation. This causes an increase in the permeability of the blood vessels, which then results in swelling of the mucous membranes, reddening of the skin, an increase in the production of mucus and the overall development of allergic problems. Because it is a systemic, ie whole-body reaction, the manifestations can be diverse.
See also, Allergies and healthy living
What influences the development of allergies
There are several factors that increase the possibility of allergies.
- Genetic talents. Children of allergic parents have a more pronounced tendency to develop some hypersensitivity. Their problems tend to be stronger than those of parents without an allergic load.
- Environmental influences. These chemicals include a polluted environment, smog, or irritating chemicals. Among the physical, we include air conditioning or the effects of temperature. Increased concentrations of fungi, bacteria or viruses, house dust, animal hair and hair, mites, or pollens also have negative effects.
- Psychological factors. Stress, overload, but also other forms of mental discomfort can promote allergies.
- Diet. People with allergic problems often have allergies to one or more foods at the same time.
In danger from all sides
According to the way the allergen enters the body, we distinguish between inhalation, food, drug and insect sting allergies. The clinical difficulties of the person in question are also important. In addition to the division into seasonal or year-round, there are allergic problems in the form of:
- food hypersensitivity,
- professional allergies.
How can homeopathy help Allergic rhinitis
Symptoms of allergic rhinitis are usually nasal obstruction and clear discharge, most often watery. Furthermore, sneezing and swelling of the mucous membranes of the throat, sometimes accompanied by sore throat. The most common homeopathic remedies for allergic rhinitis are as follows:
Allium cepa 9C – is recommended if the cold is characterized by abundant, watery and burning discharge from the nose with concomitant sneezing. Symptoms improve in the fresh air and get worse in the rooms.
Arsenicum album 9C – deals with rhinitis manifested in the form of watery and very irritating secretions. The problem is milder in the heat, and worse in the cold.
Sabadilla 9C – helps allergy sufferers suffering from significant and above all constant sneezing. It is accompanied by a runny nose or itching of the soft palate, which forces the patient to rub them with his tongue.
Kalium bichromicum 9C – a drug suitable when the cold (although allergic) is mainly “back” and the secretion flows down the throat.
Gelsemium sempervirens 9C – suitable for abundant and watery rhinitis, where the problem is accompanied by general fatigue, headache and a feeling of fever.
How can homeopathy help Conjunctivitis?
Allergic conjunctivitis may or may not be accompanied by allergic rhinitis. If this is the case, there is an indication for the drugs Allium cepa or Arsenicum album. The most important remedy for these problems is Euphrasia officinalis 9C , which is given when the person suffers from intense tearing causing redness, itching and burning of the eyes.
How can homeopathy help Skin allergies
Skin hypersensitivity manifests as urticaria. Red buds of various sizes appear on the skin, accompanied by itching. Swelling of the mucous membranes may also occur. The main homeopathic remedies are:
Apis mellifica 15C – is suitable if the buds are light red with stinging burning pain and itching. These feelings are alleviated by a cold compress or washing with cold water.
Urtica urens 9C – suitable for similar problems as the above-mentioned drug Apis mellifica, but if the condition of the affected person improves, on the contrary, a warm compress. This medicine is very often effective in proven allergies to seafood.
Natrum muriaticum 15C – solves both allergic rhinitis and skin allergies, which are accompanied by intense itching. It gets worse in a warm room and gets better in the fresh air. Accompanying symptoms may be abundant watery rhinitis with sneezing and difficulty breathing.
All of the above drugs are given 3-4 times a day in a dose of 5 granules for the duration of the problem. However, it should be borne in mind that these are only symptomatic medications that will only relieve the problem. To improve your health in the long run, it is better to visit a homeopath.
How can homeopathy help headaches?
Headaches are one of the most unpleasant situations that almost everyone encounters, and many of us are significantly reduced by headaches in our daily and professional lives. Headaches occur even more often than the common cold or flu. That is why it pays to look for working and, above all, gentle means that will relieve the head.
There are many causes of headaches and often this health problem is only an accompanying symptom of another disease, such as sinusitis, unrecognized eye defects, infectious diseases. It can also be related to an unbalanced lifestyle.
Types of pain
Then, of course, it is a headache in the neurological sense. Here it is necessary to distinguish whether it is a tension headache, a cluster headache, or a real migraine.
- Tension headache – usually caused by overload, both physical and mental, is accompanied by stiffness and pain in the neck and shoulder muscles, and possibly also the head muscles, the pain is pressure, blunt. The pain in this type of headache may worsen during the day but disappears or subsides after sleep.
- Migraine – a one-sided headache, severe, which often begins with the so-called aura (olfactory, visual or auditory omen), after this aura comes to pain. Migraine is accompanied by visual disturbances, sensitivity to light and noise, nausea and vomiting, and disables the affected person (most often women or girls) from performing normal activities for many hours and rarely days. The causes and mechanisms of migraine are still not explained in detail, however, it is certain that during the attack, the blood vessels supplying the brain contract, and the blood supply to the system becomes worse.
- C luster headache – headache, again unilateral, which can last for several days, occurs at various intervals and in its intensity may change during one attack. It mainly affects men and the attack is accompanied by tearing of the eye on the affected side and maybe watery rhinitis.
What a pain
There are many causes of headaches and they contribute to the origin of this pain to varying degrees. These include fatigue, eye fatigue, stress, psychological factors such as anxiety, allergies, hormonal imbalances, indigestion, low blood sugar, medications, caffeine, alcohol, or weather changes.
Especially in case of repeated headaches, a medical examination and examination by a specialist – a neurologist – is always necessary. It is necessary to contact a doctor as soon as possible in case of so-called warning signs, doctors call them “red flags”. These are headaches accompanied by any of the following symptoms – double vision, confusion, dizziness, high temperature, stiff neck, when the victim is unable to bend his chin to the sternum, inability to move a limb, severe vomiting, and nausea. These symptoms are most common in infectious meningitis or brain tumors. It is not advisable to play here and try home treatment.
Homeopathic first aid for headaches
Because the picture of headaches is very varied, as well as there are many causes of their occurrence, it is necessary to choose from more homeopathic remedies. The most important include:
- Belladonna is a remedy for tension headaches. Mostly it is sudden onset pains of a pulsating nature accompanied by a congested face. They are aggravated by noise, light, movement, typical improvement is lying down, in silence, and in the dark. This type of pain can occur, for example, after cutting hair, visiting a barber, or after being exposed to strong sunlight.
- Bryonia is a cure for pain with the feeling that the head will jump. The pain is most often left, accompanied by nausea, vomiting, and dizziness, especially when getting up. It worsens with the slightest movement, the patient holds the head stiffly in one position, improves with strong head compression and cold. The patient wants absolute peace and solitude.
- Ignatia is medicine for headaches that can occur after disappointment, for example, from a broken relationship or after the loss of a loved one or animal. It is characterized by the feeling that the victim has a nail in his head. The pain is exacerbated by the smell of tobacco smoke and emotions, improved by any distraction and cold compress on the head.
- Gelsemium sempervirens is medicine for headaches, for example with the flu, but it can also be pain caused by stress, bad news, and overwork. These are pains coming from the occipital region to the muscles of the neck, which are stiff and painful, the patient will complain of a feeling of a heavy head and feelings of numbness.
- Nux vomica is another remedy for headaches from overwork, excessive coffee, alcohol, and an excess of a rich diet. The pain is congestive in nature, localized to the hairy part of the head, and may appear immediately in the morning or after eating. They are accompanied by irritability, sensitivity to light, and a feeling of a stuffy nose with an event. sneezing. Deterioration occurs through movement, shaking of the head, and, above all, mental exertion. Improvement occurs while lying down and in the heat.
- Staphysagria is a remedy for headaches caused by intense emotions, especially in suppressed and unexpressed anger from humiliation or humiliation. They are accompanied by eye symptoms. Improvement comes at night and in the heat.
- Potassium phosphoricum is an excellent remedy for students’ headaches, which arise after many days of hard study and are exacerbated by any attempt at further study or reading. He will improve during a walk in the fresh air.
Dosage: The drug that best corresponds to the nature of the pain is administered in a dilution of 15CH and repeatedly until improvement.
Headless pain: what else can we do?
Equally important in the prevention and treatment of headaches are regimen measures.
- Adherence to the drinking regime – in the first place, of course, there is sufficient watering of the organism. Proper hydration will improve metabolism and ensure the removal of toxic load.
- The omission of certain foods – if you suffer from headaches, it is good to omit certain foods. These are because headaches can cause headaches on their own. For example, eliminate simple sugars from your diet because they lead to fluctuations in blood glucose levels, and of course, eat smaller portions of foods with a higher fiber content several times a day. It is also necessary to exclude, for example, blue-veined cheeses, cold cuts, smoked fish, and red wine due to the tyramine content; in addition, cold cuts often contain glutamate – another substance that can also cause headaches.
- Mineral supply – a sufficient supply of calcium and magnesium is suitable. This is ensured, for example, by soy products, leafy vegetables, legumes, nuts, and bananas, as well as omega-3 fatty acids, such as those contained in salmon or mackerel.
- Aromatherapy – Aromatherapy can also provide relief, such as lavender and mint to relieve pain and stress. Mix a few drops of essential oil in a little quality oil and apply to the temples, forehead, and possibly the nape of the neck. If paranasal sinusitis is involved in headache, inhalation with eucalyptus is appropriate.
- Acupressure – but acupressure, the practice of relaxation techniques, or prevention by regular suitable physical exercise can also help.
How can homeopathy help improve immunity?
The winter season brings with it an increased incidence of diseases and respiratory infections that affect almost every one of us every year. What actually helps the body in the fight against these diseases? In addition to vitamins, you can also try targeted support for homeopathic medicines.
One of the great immunologists of the last century, Jonas Salk, said that there are basically only two ways to treat sick people. The first option is to directly influence the symptoms of the disease, the second to support the body’s own defenses. The first solution, in the case of infections, is the administration of antibiotics or antivirals, is typical of current conventional medicine. The effects of the treatment are very fast, but the benefit to the patient is only short-lived. Usually, one’s own defense mechanisms are not created here and the diseases recur easily. The second approach, ie support of the immune system, is common in various fields of natural medicine, including homeopathy. It is a long-term contribution to the patient’s health, although sometimes this benefit is achieved only very slowly.
Strengthening the defenses is fundamental
However, the approach of trying to fight viruses or bacteria, which we associate with diseases typical of the winter season, has its limits. Louis Pasteur, the founder of modern microbiology, came to a fundamental conclusion at the end of his life and after many years of research. Bacteria may not be the direct culprit of all diseases, but rather are the result of the disease. In other words, the primary cause is a weakened terrain, which then allows viruses or bacteria to grow and a person can become ill. This finding is fully consistent with Jonas Salk’s idea that stimulating the body’s own immune mechanisms is a better approach to treatment.
The patient has a choice
Homeopathic immune supplements can be used on multiple levels.
- On the one hand, it is drugs in homeopathic dilutions that have a proven direct effect on the cells of our defense system.
- The second group consists of preparations that support the defense against certain viruses and bacteria.
- Last but not least, they are “classic” homeopathy, sometimes referred to as a field. These elevate the overall condition of the patient by improving the functioning of the so-called psycho-neuro-endo-crino-immunological axis. They have a much deeper and more pronounced effect than drugs from the first two groups, however, they may require examination and a prescription from a qualified homeopath.
Homeopathy for direct immune support
Echinacea angustifolia 5CH – has a significant immunostimulatory effect in all bacterial diseases, especially if they are complicated by purulence. 5 granules are administered 3 times a day.
Phytolacca decandra 5CH – works best for chronic tonsils, where it has the strongest immunostimulatory impact. In addition, it allows the detoxification of microbial toxins through the release of lymphatic pathways. 5 granules are administered 3 times a day.
Ferrum phosphoricum 5CH – has a significant anti-inflammatory effect, especially on the mucous membranes of the respiratory system. It also improves the function of the immune system by eliminating so-called free radicals or tissue-damaging molecules. We serve it again 3 times a day with 5 granules.
Drugs with a specific effect
Oscillococcinum – is a drug made from muscovy duck, which is a natural reservoir of influenza viruses. The preparation strongly stimulates general antiviral immunity. As part of the common prevention of infectious diseases, it is advisable to use 1 tube once a week.
Influenzinum 9CH – this is a preparation prepared from a current anti-influenza vaccine. It represents a homeopathic way to support the immune system directly against flu viruses. The recommended dosage is 10 granules once a week.
When infections recur
Of course, the list below is not exhaustive, the drugs listed are only those that are most commonly used in practice. Preparations from this group are generally administered in a dilution of 15CH once a week 5 granules.
Calcarea carbonica – a preparation for people, often children, who suffer from recurrent colds, ear infections, tonsillitis, or bronchitis with cough and mucus production. They have chronically enlarged tonsils and lymph nodes, the immune system is weakened. Asthma, for example, can develop from those recurrent infections. Overall, the individuals are pale, weak, inefficient, and weak. Their condition is exacerbated by any physical exertion, cold, and humidity. Sweet and egg cravings are typical for them.
Silicea – is intended for patients who often have colds, inflammation of the sinuses, ears or bronchi. All these diseases are accompanied by thin, smelly mucus to pus. The persons concerned are very cold, cold and the winter period means a great aggravation of all their problems. Typically, they must always wear a headdress and a lot of warm clothing. The tendency to purge can also be seen on the skin, when even a small injury ends in this phenomenon. In addition, we may encounter strong and strong-smelling sweating of the feet.
Pulsatilla – a product that affects people prone to inflammation of the nasal mucosa, sinuses, ears and bronchi. Typically, these are infections with thick, yellow and non-irritating secretions that flow out during the day. At night, the nose is dry and stuffy. In addition, the condition of these patients worsens in a warm room and the consumption of fatty foods. They are better in the fresh air. Mentally, these are gentle but moody people with a tendency to cry. They need a lot of company and support from the environment.
Ferrum phosphoricum – is also a drug with a deeper effect. It is suitable for patients whose diseases begin with a cold and a temperature of around 37.5 degrees. C. They often alternate paleness with redness, especially in the face. The development of the disease then continues either to otitis media or to bronchial involvement. They are very weak after acute illnesses.
Thuya occidentalis – best suited for individuals who have recurrent inflammations of the nasal mucosa, sinuses and bronchi with greenish secretions and whose condition worsens in a cold and humid environment. Physically, they are rather obese, with oily and as if impure skin and with a tendency to smelly sweating. They often have a history of high consumption of antibiotics.
Causticum – a preparation intended for people with constantly recurrent inflammation of the upper respiratory tract and middle ear, as well as bronchitis with a painful dry cough. Typical for them is chronic hoarseness with the feeling of a sore throat and the need to “cleanse” your neck by repeated coughing. A special hallmark for adepts to this drug is the improvement in warm humidity and a significant deterioration in dry cold.
Give your body strength
For the proper functioning of the immune system, it is essential to follow the principles of a healthy lifestyle. So eat a proper diet, think about a regular drinking regimen and have adequate physical activity. It is also possible to add the necessary vitamins, trace elements and other supplements.
- Vitamin C has been shown to shorten the duration of the common cold, it is an important element of anti-viral immunity and a powerful antioxidant.
- “Áčko” maintains a functional intestinal barrier.
- Vitamin E improves the body’s defenses by eliminating free radicals – it is also a powerful antioxidant.
- Zinc is perhaps the most important trace element for good immune system function and tissue healing.
Almost 80% of human immune cells are located in the intestinal wall. Therefore, it is beneficial to administer probiotics in support of the immune system. Best of course in natural form – yogurts are excellent.
How can homeopathy help Cough in toddlers?
Cough is, in essence, a protective reflex of the respiratory tract, where after a certain irritation of the mucosa, there is a sharp expulsion of air from the bronchi and trachea, which is to remove the irritating factor. The irritating stimuli can be different, but the symptoms, ie cough, are similar.
Causes of cough
- Respiratory tract infections – this is by far the most common cause, typically coughing in these cases is accompanied by runny nose and fever to varying degrees. The development of upper respiratory tract diseases is often typical. First, a rhinitis appears, which moves to the bronchi and causes inflammation of the trachea and bronchi with a cough.
- Gastric reflux – cough is caused by irritation of the larynx by gastric juice, which escapes from the stomach, usually this cause is revealed only in chronic cases.
- Allergies – Chronic irritating cough may in some cases be the only sign of allergy or asthma.
- Other causes – acute cough can be, for example, inhalation of food or an object, cough can manifest respiratory tumors or heart disease and many other diseases. Cough can also have purely psychological or psychosomatic causes.
A medical examination is necessary if the cough lasts for more than a week despite all the treatment, is accompanied by a very high fever, or if it is associated with feelings of suffocation or the child is unable to speak, eat or drink. A doctor’s visit is also necessary for children under three months of age.
For the choice of the homeopathic remedy, it is most important, especially in acute illnesses, to recognize what was at the beginning of the problem. Was it cooling by dry or wet cold? Or meeting another patient? Then it is important to measure the temperature and recognize if the cough is dry or moist. It is typical for a dry cough that it bothers the patient, even very intensely, but practically no mucus coughs. On the contrary, during a wet cough, various amounts of secretion are formed in the bronchi, which the patient either coughs and spits out or swallows. In the case of a wet cough, a “rattling” of the bronchi is often heard even from a distance.
Homeopathy for dry cough
- Aconitum napellus – is a homeopathic remedy for cough, which appears after a strong cold or cold wind. Cough and fever typically start sharply around midnight. The cough is usually severe, accompanied by a feeling of shortness of breath, at the same time the patient’s temperature rises to, for example, up to 40 ° C. The child does not sweat at all. If given timely, it can prevent a more serious form of the disease.
- Belladonna – takes up trouble again after a cold. Cough is caused by dryness of the mucous membranes in the early phase of inflammation with congestion. A homeopathic medicine can often be well linked to the use of Aconitum after a child with a high temperature starts to sweat. The cough is dry, barking again, the mucous membranes in the throat are reddish, as is the skin from which it directly radiates heat. The child sweats a lot, hates sounds and light.
- Bryonia alba – the product is suitable for colds with a cold, which “passes into the chest” to the bronchi and brings a painful cough. The onset of the disease is not as severe as in the previous two cases described. A homeopathic remedy helps especially when the cough gets worse with each movement, and even with an attempt to take a deeper breath. Staying in bed and gripping your chest with your hands bring relief. Cough can again be accompanied by high fever and great thirst. The patient is relieved after sweating.
- Phosphorus – a homeopathic remedy for children whose colds are easily transferred to the bronchi. It may be a suitable product after soaking. Children feel tickling and irritation in the bronchi, which causes a dry cough, but in later stages may turn wet. Cough impairs speech, laughter, movement or temperature changes in the rooms, ie the transition from heat to cold or vice versa. He improves in a warm bed. Even with illness, the child wants cold drinks.
- Ferrum phosphoricum – suitable for dry cough, which accompanies temperatures up to 38 ° C. Other symptoms include ear pain or nosebleeds.
- Drosera – this is a product for conditions with severe bouts of severe cough, which can even provoke vomiting. Seizures typically occur after going to bed, but are also caused by talking, eating, or cold drinks. The child is very cold when ill and sweats a lot at night.
Homeopathy for wet cough
- Hepar sulfur – engages in coughs, which appear after a cold in cold-blooded children, who easily catch a cold and whose all secretions on the mucous membranes have a purulent character. He often suffers from rhinitis, sinusitis or laryngitis. The improvement brings the best moist heat, any cooling (for example, just a little exposure of the patient in bed) causes coughing and chills.
- Kalium bichromicum – is a homeopathic remedy for the later stages of cough, when the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract are generally affected, from rhinitis, hoarseness to bronchitis. The disease is accompanied by the formation of yellow secretions, which stretches in a string and can dry into the crust in the nose.
- Pulsatilla – This homeopathic remedy helps with variable cough. The patient coughs up a lot of yellow mucus during the day, while at night the cough is dry and irritating. The problem worsens in the heat, in a warm room, after going to bed and at night. Fresh air brings relief.
In some cases, only one homeopathic remedy can be used, but if the patient’s symptoms do not “fit” completely, it is possible to combine two or three products. For moist cough preparations, the best course of action is to start the preparation for two to three days at a dilution of 9 C and then switch to a dilution of 15 C. For dry and irritating coughs, we can administer a dilution of 15 C from the beginning of treatment. Alternatively, cough medicines and fever medications can be combined according to the patient’s individual problems.
Do not underestimate the aftercare
Inflammation of the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract can persist for various lengths of time after an acute illness, even after the phase of high temperatures and acute symptoms has subsided. Manifestations of persistent inflammation include a slightly elevated temperature, occasional feelings of heat or fever, and persistent mild colds or coughs with the production of mostly yellowish secretions. In these cases, it is appropriate to treat the inflammation with a combination of homeopathic drugs Sulfur iodatum 9 C and Pulsatilla 15 C , both in doses of five granules twice a day. It is also possible to add one tube of Oscillococcinum to these preparations once a day for 14 days.
To give the body the strength to fight
Some other products can be added to homeopathic medicines to help manage mucositis and infection.
- Vitamin C has been shown to reduce the duration of colds, it is an important element of antiviral immunity and a powerful antioxidant. It is recommended that 100 mg be given twice a day for children under one year of age, and 250 mg twice a day for older children.
- Probiotics are important – almost 80% of human immune cells are located in the intestinal wall. Therefore, it is beneficial to administer them as part of defense support.
- Elderberry extract or tea has a great antiviral and antibacterial effect. Studies have shown that it significantly shortens the duration of influenza.
- Thyme extract is another traditional means that optimizes the activity of the immune system.
- In addition to hydration, hot water with lemon, honey, and cinnamon soothes irritated mucous membranes of the throat and respiratory tract and promotes sweating or the elimination of toxins.
- It is also essential not to smoke in a household with a sick child. Cigarette smoke paralyzes the ciliated epithelium of the bronchi and thus worsens the possibility of spontaneous cleansing of the mucosa.
As a matter of course, as with all acute diseases of the upper respiratory tract, it is necessary to leave the child in bed and pay attention to his sufficient hydration, which is necessary for easier coughing up of mucus. Another way to contribute to better coughing up of mucus is to humidify the air in the room or inhale hot steam. It is good to add a few drops of eucalyptus essence to inhalations, which soothes the congestion of the bronchi and thus relieves pain when breathing.
How can homeopathy help the liver
The liver is a kind of powerhouse for our body. They metabolize all nutrients – sugars, fats, and proteins. They form bile, which is essential for proper digestion, and they also detoxify various chemicals that we encounter daily. In addition, the liver stores glycogen, a storage form of sugar that serves both as a rapid source of energy, for example in sports, and also to stabilize blood sugar levels. Due to its high metabolic activity but also its organ, the liver is very sensitive to many influences. They can also be affected by an unbalanced diet and obesity, which also leads to fatty liver. They are burdened by alcohol and drugs. Pregnancy can also be a stressful situation for the liver. A separate chapter is the involvement of the liver in various infections and problems associated with the gallbladder and bile ducts, which are most often gallstones, and problems with delayed bile secretion. How can homeopathy help the liver?
How to recognize liver problems?
Decreased liver function may present with any of the following symptoms:
- flatulence, bloating,
- intolerance to fatty foods,
- constipation, which may alternate with diarrhea,
- morning fatigue,
- morning headache
- pain in the right lower jaw and pain in the right scapula,
- irritability and low self-esteem,
- yellowing of the skin and whites of the eyes.
Homeopathy to support liver function
Homeopathy is most often recommended to support liver function :
- Lycopodium 9 C with an effect on the liver, gallbladder, but also kidneys. Hepatic impairment is manifested by digestive problems with a tendency to hyperacidity and bloating after eating accompanied by drowsiness. Flatulence mainly affects the upper abdomen. Hot food and drinks will improve the problem. Suitable for winter-loving patients with a taste for sweet food.
- Chelidonium 5 C, suitable for very debilitated patients who will complain of pain under the right rib arch radiating backward and under the right scapula. The pain improves with food or lying on your left side. Patients need hot food or drinks. They may have yellow eyes, skin, and a yellow coating on the tongue.
- Natrum sulfuricum 9 C, suitable for patients suffering from convulsive abdominal pain associated with great flatulence and morning diarrhea. Their problems will improve the strong pressure on the abdomen or its friction.
- China rubra 9 C, helping to make the liver very sensitive to touch. Liver damage, in this case, is associated with extreme bloating, which is not alleviated by the release of gases.
- Carduus marianus 5 C, effectively acting on patients who have the greatest difficulty lying on their left side, and their pain is exacerbated by breathing or small movements.
- Nux vomica 9 C, a drug to support liver detoxification function. It helps especially people who take a lot of classic medicines or burden their livers with rich food and alcohol. These patients are irritable, irritable, and prone to constipation.
- Phosphorus 9 C, suitable for patients whose liver problems have difficulty digesting. He suffers from acid burping and pain in the liver. They require ice-cold drinks as well as food or ice cream, which alleviates their problems.
The selected drug can be taken either 3 times a day 5 granules, or in the so-called drinking regime, where 10 granules are dissolved in 0.5 liters of still water and the patient then drinks this solution during the day.
What else can help with homeopathy?
Examples of dietary supplements to improve liver function can be used as follows:
- thyme extract, which improves the function of the immune system, its recommended dosage is 200-300 mg per day,
- Vitamin C, which can be taken up to 3 times a day in a total dose of 1000 mg.
- reishi, improving immunity and contributing to the normalization of liver enzymes, the usual dosage is 3-6 g per day,
- turmeric with a significant anti-inflammatory effect, 500 mg is taken 3 times a day,
- zinc and selenium, trace elements that have anti-inflammatory effects, the recommended dose of zinc is 30 mg per day, selenium 400 mg per day.
- Dandelion, which promotes the flow of bile and contributes to the normal functioning of the liver, can be used both in the form of tea and as a homeopathic remedy (Taraxacum 5 C). A characteristic symptom of this drug are spots on the tongue, which then resembles a geographical map.
How can homeopathy help fever
Winter is associated with a higher incidence of infectious diseases, which are usually accompanied by fever. Homeopathy can also deal with them. How can homeopathy help fever?
Fever is not a disease
Fever is defined as a body temperature above 38 ° C. However, it is important to realize that fever is not a disease. In essence, it is a healing process or a sign of increased activity of the immune system. It benefits the body because it inhibits the growth or directly destroys viruses and bacteria that have entered the body. In addition, it also increases leukocyte production. Fever often does not correlate with the severity of the disease it accompanies.
In children, in the treatment of fever, instead of watching the mercury in a thermometer, it is better to find out what the child looks like, how he behaves, and how he sleeps. It is not advisable to immediately reduce the temperature around 38 ° C with fever-reducing medicines (antipyretics). According to the recommendations of the American Pediatric Association, it is better to pay attention to his thermal comfort – not to put on the baby unnecessarily and not to force him to lie under the blankets. It is advisable to ensure a sufficient intake of unsweetened fluids and to limit his physical activities. If at all possible, it is advisable to let the body react and thus allow the immune system to function properly. Therefore, it is not advisable to administer antipyretics immediately, it is recommended to reduce the body temperature in children only if it exceeds 39 ° C.
See also, Yellow fever is a virus infection
How to deal with fever
We can start treating most febrile illnesses at home. Often, even a sudden fever around 40 ° C may not be a reason to see a doctor immediately. This is especially true in children, because they have a well-responding immune system, and even such a high fever usually means a normal response to a common infection. However, medical treatment should be sought as soon as possible if the fever affects a very small child under about 2-3 months of age or is abnormally high in the patient (around 41 ° C). It is also good to see a doctor if the fever is accompanied by diarrhea, a stiff neck, and a sudden headache, rash, photophobia, drowsiness, or lethargy. These are symptoms that can signal a serious to life-threatening infection, such as meningococcal infection. How can homeopathy help fever?
If home treatment and homeopathy do not improve the patient’s condition within 48 hours or the fever returns repeatedly, despite appropriate examinations and established treatment, it is necessary to consult a doctor. The cause of fever can be another, a more serious disease than infection.
From the ASIC action
Even in the home environment, the patient must always be examined at least in layman’s terms. Accurately measure his body temperature (optimally 3 times a day), paying attention to whether he is sweating and if he has other symptoms such as runny nose, cough, sore throat, headache or ear pain. It’s also good to look down his throat. According to the resulting findings, we can then choose another procedure and appropriate treatment. In principle, however, a patient with a fever belongs to bed and should observe a rest regime.
Especially in children and when the patient sweats a lot, it is necessary to pay attention to his adequate hydration. Therefore, offer him fluids, preferably in the form of herbal teas, diluted juices or pure water. The patient’s tastes and the intensity of his thirst are important guides for homeopaths in choosing the right medicine.
Fevers are usually accompanied by anorexia. In such a situation, it is necessary to listen to the “voice of the body” and give the patient a lighter diet. Sometimes it can even be just fruit and vegetable juices. It is always advisable to limit fats, refined sugar, chocolate, coffee, and black tea. All these raw materials consume the most zinc, which the body needs to fight the ongoing infection. Let’s see How can homeopathy help fever?
Homeopathy effective for fever
- Aconitum 9 C is a homeopathic remedy suitable for rapidly occurring high fever, in which the skin is dry and burning. It appears after cooling down, but also aftershock or horror. She is accompanied by great thirst, restlessness, and anxiety. It is typical for her that it appears or worsens around midnight.
- Belladonna 9 C is a homeopathic remedy effective for sudden fevers, which are initially characterized by dry, radiant heat. Especially in small children, we may find that the child has a hot head and a cold body or cold hands and feet. Later, he may sweat. The mucous membranes are dry and hot. In addition, fever is accompanied by pulsating headaches and the condition is exacerbated by light and noise.
- Arsenicum album 9 C acts on fever with a bitterness in the face, but a cold body, during which there is a rapid depletion of strength and great weakness. The patient is very restless and anxious. The condition will improve packaging and warmth in all forms. On the contrary, it is aggravated by the cold. The patient’s condition usually gets worse between midnight and 3:00. It is usually accompanied by a taste for repeated small sips of fluids.
- Bryonia 9 C helps with a fever that starts more slowly. It is accompanied by chills, sweating, and a strong need to drink large amounts of water. It can also be related to a headache aggravated by the slightest movement or in the evening around 9 pm The patient is irritated, he wants to lie still because any movement bothers him.
- Chamomilla 9 C is a medicine designed mainly for temperatures in young children. They feel the fever as unbearable heat without a cold. Children are irritated, angry, and hypersensitive to pain. They want to behave constantly and they can’t be entertained in any way. They get worse in the evening, overnight, and then in the morning. At temperatures, often tied to tooth growth, they often sleep poorly. They may also have one face red and the other pale.
- Gelsemium 9 C alleviates fever, which is accompanied by chills, weakness, and general numbness. The fever may not be high, she is not thirsty, but the patient complains of severe eyelids, tremors, drowsiness, and possibly headaches. He may also feel chills along his spine during a fever.
- Ferrum phosphoricum 9 C is a homeopathic remedy for fever, which starts slowly and is not very high. The patient has red cheeks and mild throbbing headaches, which are improved by a cold compress.
- Rhus toxicodendron 9 C helps with fever, which manifests itself in pain throughout the body leading to restlessness and constant rolling in bed. It is a proven cure for fever, which appeared as a result of cooling the sweaty body or getting wet.
The drug that most closely matches the fever pattern is initially administered at 30-minute intervals, for a total of 6 doses of 5 granules. When the patient’s condition improves, we switch to its administration every hour. We then gradually extend the intervals. If the condition does not improve after the initial 6 doses, it is necessary to choose another medicine or see a doctor – homeopath.
How can homeopathy help anxiety?
Anxiety in mild form is sometimes experienced by each of us. Most people have certainly experienced school papers and exams, job interviews, awkward employment situations, and many other situations. But anxiety becomes a problem when it is intense, occurs regularly, or even begins to hinder certain activities. One of the effective help is homeopathy.
What is anxiety?
Anxiety is psychologically the result of a conflict between our personality and our own self-esteem. Our own experiences from the past have a great influence on the formation of personality, as well as our projection of how something could or should be. If one of these components is evaluated by our mind as not corresponding to its ideal image, tension and anxiety arise. This is usually indicated by a trigger, which can be rational, but also completely fictional and irrelevant. This then triggers the flow of anxious thoughts, which lead to a reaction at the mental, physical, and eventually behavioral levels. An anxious person is under constant tension, his reactions are often inadequate and can vary from neurotic behavior to panic attack. Also, he is actually constantly bound by thoughts for the future and is unable to experience his current situation.
At the psychological level, anxiety can manifest itself as a constant flow of thoughts, nervousness and restlessness, irritability, but also sleep disorders – both in terms of insomnia and fatigue, and excessive sleepiness. Concentration and memory disorders may also be associated with it. At the physical level, it can have a large range of manifestations, which can sometimes overshadow its real (psychological) cause. In anxious patients, we may experience problems with high blood pressure, palpitations, dumpling in the throat, chest tightness, dizziness, back or joint pain, migraines, dry mouth, or, for example, sweating of the palms. If anxiety is manifested mainly by physical symptoms, it can be very difficult to discover its true cause, as well as find the right trigger for the patient’s problems.
Homeopathy help for anxiety
Homeopathy as a method of healing the body and mind is a very effective aid. The basic homeopathic remedies for anxiety are:
- Aconitum napellus 15C – a remedy for sudden fears and panic states that can occur after emotional shock, danger to your own life or accidents. It is suitable for people who are agitated, restless and frightened to the point that they may be afraid of dying. At the body level, dryness, palpitations and high blood pressure are accompanied.
- Arsenicum album 15C – intended for people whose fears and worries relate mainly to the topics of safety, security and health. All of these problems get worse for them at night and when they are alone. They fear these fears with diligence and perfectionism. They are anxious, restless, constantly changing places and want someone’s company. But then they can be irritated and criticized. At the body level, the condition may be accompanied by weakness and a feeling of heaviness in the chest.
- Argentum nitricum 15C – a homeopathic remedy for people who are very anxious and who start to be disproportionately hasty in stress. They are impatient and impulsive individuals. Their typical fear is, “What if…” They tend to be very afraid of trials and similar events. He hates the heat and feels bad in the crowds. They also have a great taste for sweets, even if they are not doing well. On the body level, they tend to have emotional diarrhea, heartburn and flatulence with belching.
- Calcarea carbonica 15C – suitable for people who are mainly bothered by the fear of losing control. They do things routinely and are very attached to them. This eventually leads to an overload of work, responsibilities and duties. Then they begin to suffer from anxiety with palpitations, shortness of breath and easy sweating. They may be afraid of losing their mind, or they may be afraid of some serious illness.
- Gelsemium sempervirens 15C – a product that helps people whose anxiety is accompanied by paralysis with tremor. These problems can most often occur due to bad news. The person in question feels dazed, trembling internally and externally, both in anger and in fear of what will actually happen. In these states, they cannot think rationally. At the body level, the typical symptom is weakness and dizziness.
- Ignatia amara 15C – homeopathic remedy suitable for the consequences of bad news and emotional trauma. Anxiety leads to emotional instability in these people with large fluctuations from hysterical laughter to crying or outbursts of anger. In such situations, they prefer to be alone, sigh and avoid talking. At the physical level, they may feel a lump in the throat and a headache. The only thing that helps them is to have fun and not just think about problems.
- Kalium phosphoricum 15C – helps people whose problems are the result of overwork or great worries. She feels overwhelmed, overworked and overwhelmed. They are stressed, scared, hypersensitive and irritated. They are often afraid of a nervous breakdown or that something bad will happen. They have a headache and any other worries or problems exhaust them.
- Lycopodium 15C – a preparation suitable for anxious and indecisive people who suffer from tremor. Their anxiety stems mostly from their fear of change and new things. But they mask their fears and anxieties with a pose of dominance and toughness.
- Pulsatilla 15C – a homeopathic remedy for delicate and sensitive people whose anxiety is accompanied by crying. To manage them, these individuals usually need the intensive support of a partner.
You can take the appropriate medicine in a dose of 5 granules several times a day, depending on your current condition. However, if the situation does not improve within one to two weeks, seek professional help.
What else can you do with homeopathy?
An important part of the treatment is also diet modification, omitting simple sugars, alcohol, coffee, black tea, and cigarettes. These substances lead to fluctuations in blood sugar levels or to excessive stimulation of the adrenal glands and exacerbate the problem of anxiety. A regular supply of chromium will also help to stabilize blood sugar, 200 mg 2-3 times a day is recommended. Calcium and magnesium supplementation in a ratio of 500 mg of calcium and 250 mg of magnesium per day will help to stabilize nerve and muscle cells. For their proper use in cells, it is advisable to supplement them with group B vitamins.
One of the most effective methods of coping with stress is regular exercise. There is a large number of different techniques to choose from. But herbs can also help. Patients may be advised to chamomile tea, which suppresses anger and indigestion. It is very suitable, for example, for children with attention deficit disorders. Passion fruit is also good for calming. It suppresses the excessive flow of thoughts that constantly afflict a person. Lavender is also effective in anxiety, which helps reduce stress and promotes proper digestion.
How can homeopathy help dental problems?
Treatment at the dentist is a very unpleasant experience for many people, even during regular check-ups, let alone in an acute situation that requires major surgery. Homeopathy can be a solution to help alleviate treatment concerns and improve healing.
Fear of examination at the dentist
For some, the very idea of a “normal” preventive examination by a dentist is unpleasant. In addition, a stay in the waiting room with similarly attuned patients and various sounds penetrating through the door can really “pull the nerves”. With the “excited” nervous system, any treatment is painful. One of the possible solutions is offered by homeopathy, which will very well help to manage the fear of dental treatment. You will most often be given one of the following medicines:
- Aconitum napellus 15C is a medicine for patients with panic anxiety from the dentist, which is accompanied by palpitations and high blood pressure.
- Argentum nitricum 15C is suitable for individuals who are nervous and restless and cannot rest for a while in one place due to this restlessness. Anxiety and fear can be accompanied by abdominal pain and diarrhea.
- Gelsemium sempervirens 15C is suitable for fear-paralyzed patients who are literally shaking with fear.
- Hypericum perforatum 15C is a drug known for its effect on pain in richly innervated tissues. It works very well where, thanks to the “overexcited” nerves, the patient does not distinguish pressure and touch from pain and always perceives both as unbearable pain.
- Nux vomica 15C helps patients who have “overexcited” nerves, which can also be reflected in the fact that local anesthesia does not work well for them. Typically, even in such a situation, they want a cigarette, coffee or alcohol.
The usual dose of 5 granules should be taken in the evening and in the morning before visiting the dentist, depending on the situation we can repeat it several times.
We often have an acute and painful affair leading us to visit a dentist. It can be caused by penetrating tooth decay, inflammation of the dental pulp or gums, and many other pathologies. Homeopathy will help relieve pain before we get to the chair.
Drugs from this group can, of course, be combined with drugs that alleviate the fear of treatment. You can most often choose from these drugs:
- Chamomilla 15C is a very often indicated cure for severe pain, which literally drives the victim crazy. The patient’s suffering could be characterized in words as an uncontrollable painful storm. The patient is bad, angry or aggressive due to the pain. The pain is exacerbated by coffee, heat and night.
- Belladonna 15C treats throbbing, throbbing pain that is caused by inflammation. The pain worsens when you touch the affected area and the movements of the mouth.
- Mercurius solubilis 15C is suitable for persistent pain that can accompany tooth decay, inflammation of the dental pulp and periosteum around the tooth. The pain is especially strong at night and is worsened by hot and cold. Affected by a lot of saliva, saliva can be stinky, gums blue-red and swollen, and a purulent secretion can flow out of them.
- Plantago 9C helps in situations where the teeth are very sensitive to the slightest touch.
- Coffea cruda 15C is suitable in situations where the pain worsens any heat and improves cold. Typically, the patient wants to have a piece of ice in his mouth.
- Magnesia phosphorica 15C is used for pain that the patient feels like electric shocks aggravated by cold or ice cream and improved by heat.
The selected pain medication should be administered at 30-60 minute intervals until the pain is relieved. A visit to the dentist is still necessary.
Homeopathy suitable after treatment
Following treatment at the dentist, the following medications related to surgery and tissue injury are appropriate:
- Arnica montana 15C, as a common remedy for soft tissue injuries, but also for teeth and bones, is also suitable, for example, for healing a torn oral corner. The usual dose of 5 granules is initially given 5 times a day, and as the condition improves, the frequency of administration decreases.
- Hypericum perforatum 15C can be used either in conditions where Arnica does not bring quick relief, or dental treatment directly concerned the nerves. This medicine is used for severe neuralgic pain that we feel along the jaw, for example after a torn tooth. They get worse by touch or cold. We administer the drug in the same doses as Arnica.
- Staphisagria 9C is a drug that we add in cases of surgical incision in the oral cavity to reduce pain and speed healing. We serve 5 granules 3 times a day.
See also, Hurt back at work
How to local care?
We can also use the power of herbs for faster healing. The most proven is sage, which is best suited in situations where the patient salivates a lot after dental treatment. The second known herb is Calendula officinalis, which is especially suitable for purulent diseases in the oral cavity. For both of these herbs, we use a tincture dripped into boiled water to rinse the mouth.
How can homeopathy help Restless Legs Syndrome
Do you have trouble sleeping because you constantly feel the urge to move your legs? You may have restless legs syndrome. Homeopathy can help you.
Restless legs syndrome is an unpleasant neurological disease that, according to statistics, affects 5–10% of the adult population. It generally affects women more often, especially the 50-60 age group. It often occurs during pregnancy. Conventional treatment is not always easy and especially in pregnancy, drugs for these problems are contraindicated (must not be used). Homeopathy can help.
Restless legs syndrome cannot be clearly attributed to any specific cause, however, certain family tendencies to its occurrence were observed here. The disease often occurs in iron deficiency, varicose veins, diabetes, neuropathy, alcoholism, and in pregnancy or end-stage renal disease.
Symptoms of restless legs syndrome
Restless legs syndrome is manifested mainly by the following symptoms:
- The urge to move the legs, which is caused by an unpleasant feeling under the skin, which patients describe as itching, tickling, stinging, pulling, twitching, stabbing, needling, etc.
- At rest, the problems only get worse, it relieves movement, stretching, or walking.
- Deterioration often occurs at night, which reduces the quality of sleep, after which the patient is tired and sleepy during the day.
Classical treatment includes both non-pharmacological procedures that can alleviate mild forms of the disease, and drugs. Non-pharmacological procedures include, in particular, exercise and a cold shower. Antiparkinsonian drugs, opioids, benzodiazepines or some antiepileptics are used as drugs.
The most commonly used homeopathies for restlessness syndrome include:
Zincum metallicum – one of the most commonly indicated homeopathic remedies. The patient complains of discomfort in the legs, such as restlessness, tremors, and twitching, which makes it impossible for the person to find a resting position and has to move constantly with them to achieve at least a little relief. He may also experience weakness, malaise, and twitching in his lower limbs during the night. It is a product for individuals with a congested nervous system, such as students or managers. They will often complain of physical and mental fatigue. Problems improve heat and pressure, worsen fatigue, noise, touch, and alcohol.
Rhus toxicodendron – a homeopathic remedy for cases where the restlessness of the feet is caused by a sore feeling in the lower legs, or appears after great exertion. At the beginning of the movement, the pain may worsen, but constant movement will improve the problem and improve heat and friction. Deterioration brings cold and moisture. This product will bring relief when the patient’s problems literally get out of bed and force him to walk.
Argentum nitricum – a homeopathic remedy for patients who will complain of a feeling of woodiness in the legs and stiffness of the lower legs and calves.
Causticum – a product for patients who feel heaviness and stiffness in the legs, which can accompany the impression of electric shocks. In addition, they can have severe joint pain and cracking in the knees when squatting. These individuals often have shortened tendons and ligaments. Improvement occurs with heat, humidity, deterioration occurs with dry cold.
Ignatia amara – a homeopathic remedy for sensitive and nervous individuals whose problems develop or worsen due to emotional disharmony, sadness, and worries. He suffers from twitching in the legs, especially at night and in sleep, which is therefore light and of poor quality.
Lycopodium – a medicine for patients with digestive problems who generally have problems most between 4 pm and 8 pm. The problem feels more to the right. Improvement occurs after midnight, exposure and cold. The heat of the bed makes the problem worse.
Potassium phosphoricum – often indicated for neuropathies, which the patient feels as a feeling of stinging or weakness. The patient is generally tired and exhausted.
Arsenicum album – restlessness of the legs causes an unpleasant feeling in the legs with cramps in the calves, improvement occurs with heat and worsens with cold and moisture. Overall, they tend to be restless, anxious, chills, and meticulous individuals.
Diet with homeopathy
Restless legs syndrome may be associated with iron deficiency, where detailed laboratory tests and medical care are required.
This disease may also be associated with relative hypoglycemia, and therefore a diet with significant sugar restriction and increased quality protein intake is generally recommended. Frequent small snacks are recommended, even at night, when the patient should indulge in it at least once. Of course, it is recommended to omit caffeine, alcohol, and sweets.
The following are suitable food supplements:
- folic acid at a dose of 5-30 mg / day,
- vitamin E at a dose of 300-400 IU / day.
How can homeopathy help Anger and irritability
How can homeopathy help Anger and irritability, sometimes, unfortunately, we have to stay with those whose company is not pleasant for us? Alternatively, in the pre-Christmas bustle we do not get peace and sleep, tasks accumulate, time decreases and a helping hand is missing. The resulting mental tension is then released in some form of anger or rage. These emotions can also be the result of inappropriate criticism or outright rudeness of the environment. Then one of the following preparations is suitable:
Chamomilla – is a remedy for emotional hypersensitivity, when the person in question moans or cries with rage. There is nothing to calm him down and he is irritable and quarrelsome when he tries to comfort him.
Colocynthis – suitable for states of indignation, for example after inappropriate criticism, when a person is offended. At the physical level, the person may complain of cramping abdominal pain.
Nux vomica – helps impatient people who hate criticism and other opinions, which makes them angry and quarrelsome. They are also people who want to handle a lot of tasks, which is why they tend to consume more stimulants. They are sensitive to noise, light and drafts.
Staphisagria – a preparation for states of anger with humiliation and humiliation, which the person in question does not show. Rather, he shakes with rage, stutters, but at the same time he wants to be kind and satisfy others. Anger sometimes manifests itself in solitude.
How can homeopathy help Exhaustion
The willingness to make a fairytale Christmas for your loved ones often leads to the fact that we try to buy everyone a lot of gifts, cook selected delicacies, have them clean at home, just do well for everyone. But the result, among other emotions, can only be simple exhaustion and physical and mental fatigue. What will help?
Potassium phosphoricum – a drug suitable when a person is mentally exhausted out of concern for everyone’s satisfaction. However, it can also be a preparation of students who come home for the holidays after the end of the school year or in the upcoming exam period. They are very tired, any thinking or effort for mental work makes them difficult and leads to headaches. At the same time, they are flammable and, when their planned activities are disrupted, they are rude and indifferent.
Phosphoricum acidum – a product for people who are completely exhausted due to overwork or grief. They don’t even have the strength to talk or communicate, they just want their peace. In addition, they prefer refreshing things, such as carbonated drinks.
Sepia officinalis – it is a cure of the so-called burn-out syndrome, especially in women. Due to the excessive worries at work and about the family, the woman feels exhausted, especially on an emotional level. This leads to resignation, which manifests itself in being indifferent to loved ones or, conversely, easily flammable and irritable. He mainly wants peace and solitude. She feels better during energetic exercises, such as jogging, aerobics or intense dancing.
How can homeopathy help Insomnia
Problems with sleeping at this time stem mainly from thoughts of the events of the coming holidays. That is, whether gifts are bought, what we get under the tree, or worries such as whether the cleaning is done, etc.
Arsenicum album – this is a preparation for people whose worries about everything being absolutely ideal at Christmas lead to constant activity, restlessness and eventually insomnia. It is typical for them to wake up around two o’clock in the morning. In addition, they are often haunted by concerns for the health of themselves and loved ones.
Coffea cruda – is usually a cure when the joyful excitement of the expected Christmas and the constant flow of thoughts prevent a person from falling asleep.
Ignatia amara – a product suitable for situations where the memory of fresh, but also older disappointment and grief prevents the person concerned from sleeping. Twitching of the body while falling asleep can further complicate everything. People for whom this medicine is intended shut themselves in, do not like company and comfort, and often sigh. They may also complain of a dumpling in their throat and difficulty swallowing.
Nux vomica – is a medicine for busy people who, despite holidays and holidays, cannot sleep due to constant thoughts of work. In the morning, they are sleepless, irritable and need “stimulants in the form of coffee, cigarettes or headache medications” to get started.
How can homeopathy help Digestive problems
Christmas is associated with a lot of food, sweets, or even alcohol, which can be a challenging test for the digestive system. Sometimes the following medications may be needed:
Antimonium crudum – the main product to help with overeating. Suitable for conditions of the bloated abdomen with a feeling of fullness and belching.
Nux vomica – a cure for the consequences of excessive consumption of food, but also (especially) alcohol with a subsequent hangover.
Pulsatilla – a preparation that helps when you overdo it with a fatty meal. Nausea and abdominal pain are accompanied by little thirst. Overall, the affected person feels worse in the heat.
How can homeopathy help Grief and disappointment
There are situations when, for example, there is no dream thing under the tree or our special or expensive gift is not given or unwrapped. Sometimes we spend the holidays after the breakup or death of a loved one. The main homeopathic remedies for grief and aching hearts are:
Ignatia amara – is a cure for all the situations described above and its characteristics have already been mentioned for sleep problems.
Natrum muriaticum – suitable for sensitive people who are constantly concerned with thoughts of disappointment or sadness. On the other hand, they can be easily offended and even a little criticism or comment is enough. This only leads to other unpleasant clouds, closing in on oneself and avoiding society.
Phosphoricum acidum is another remedy for these situations and its picture has already been mentioned above.
The medicine that best suits your situation is best taken in a 15CH dilution, even calmly, several times a day in a dose of 5 granules. As the mental state improves, the number of doses can be reduced.
Share “How can homeopathy help” with others.
Source : MUDr. Jaroslav Cupera, Homeopathic Medical Association, Brno